Seminar of UNESCO Clubs' Secretaries
On November 6, 2021, an educational and consulting Seminar of UNESCO Clubs’ Secretaries of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the topic “The key role of UNESCO Clubs: enlightening citizens and establishing dialogue between cultures and generations for Sustainable Sevelopment” was held in an online format.
The agenda was dedicated to the concept of a UNESCO Club, also the plan of Clubs and the National Federation for the next year, and priority directions of UNESCO for 2022 was discussed.
The seminar included presentations and master classes from the following speakers:
• Meirgul Alpysbayeva, National Education Program Specialist, UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty;
• Saule Zeinolla, UNESCO Independent Expert, PhD Doctor, Associate Professor of the Almaty branch of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Anar Tanabaeva, Head of the UNESCO Chair in Educational Science and Teacher Training;
• Valery Tolmachev, Deputy Director for Science and External Relations of the International Center for the Rapprochement of Cultures under the auspices of UNESCO;
• Roman Yashchenko, Chairman of the Kazakhstan National Committee of the UNESCO “Man and the Biosphere” (MAB) Program, Director General of the Institute of Zoology of the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Advisor to the Director General of UNESCO for Biosphere Reserves, Vice-President of the UNESCO “Man and the Biosphere” (MAB) Program for the Asia-Pacific region;
• Asemgul Kaparova, Secretary General of the Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs;
• Arsen Madinov, Public Relations Specialist of the Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs.