Art Academy of UNESCO Clubs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Art academy of UNESCO Clubs – unique platform for Kazakhstani youth, which provides obtaining valuable knowledge in all spheres of education from leading specialists and masters of the country. Launched in 2016, the project is now an annual event of the Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs and the Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation. The project is aimed at developing and supporting the talented youth of our country in order to educate the younger generation in the spirit of tolerance, instilling respect for the native culture, awareness of its value, the importance of preserving and modernizing and shaping the future creative and scientific potential of the state.
The Art Academy has the following goal:
Development and support of gifted younger generation of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the implementation of innovative approaches in education for the formation of the future creative and scientific potential of the state.
- Identification and involvement the gifted youth regardless of their social status from all regions of Republic of Kazakhstan into Academy educational program;
- Development of creative and scientific potential of the younger generation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- attraction of leading figures of art, culture, science and education to work with children;
- broadening the horizons of students of the Academy through the introduction of best practices and international standards in innovative education;
- introduction of the main components of UNESCO programs in the field of education, science, culture, information and communication;
- application of best practices in the field of youth education through the promotion of education in the field of sustainable development and international understanding;
- contribution to the implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda and the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals;
- development of leadership qualities, active citizenship and the formation of tolerant thinking among the youth of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- exchange of experience and professional development;
- assistance in professional self-determination and preparation for entering the leading universities of the country;
- popularization of art and science, as well as strengthening ties between the country’s younger generation;
- promotion of the UNESCO Club Movement in the Republic of Kazakhstan in order to spread the basic ideals and principles of UNESCO.